Every Friday I am going to post and talk about some of my favorite things, places, food and subjects! These are all things I’m obsessed with! I guess just like Oprah and Ellen, I want to let all of you know about the things I love!
My first Favorite Friday is…
I know its so cliche, but there is something about holding that cup and sipping on its goodness that pure bliss. I do admit I need to be better about not going almost everyday…put that CA$H in my 401k, but at the same time life is short, I work hard, so gimme that $3 cup of joy!
My favorites there are a grande americano with 2 pumps white mocha and now they offer coconut milk so add a grande coconut milk latte with 1 pump caramel to the roster! Yup, Im that picky B**ch with the crazy selective order.
I know Starbucks is a giant corporation and we should support the small coffee business and sometimes i do, but being as picky as I am, I like consistency and Starbucks offers it.
- 22,551 stores in 65 countries
- First Starbucks opened in Seattle, Washington, on March 30, 1971
- Starbucks has agreed to a partnership with Apple to collaborate on selling music as part of the “coffeehouse experience”.
- In 1999, Starbucks started “Grounds for your Garden” to make their business environmentally friendlier.
- In 2008, Starbucks was ranked No.15 on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s list of Top 25 Green Power Partners for purchases of renewable energy.
- Offer a college achievement plan with ASU
“Starbucks Company Profile” (PDF) (PDF). Starbucks Coffee Company. July 2014.
Time Out (2011). Time Out Guide San Francisco. Time Out Guides. ISBN 978-1-84670-220-4. Retrieved 9 April 2013.