This recipe was inspired by an amazing breakfast I had in San Diego. I am all about convenience so I turned the scramble into egg muffins. The recipe makes 12 muffins so you can meal prep and re-heat them for the rest of the week.
8 whole eggs
6 egg whites
1 cup chopped spinach
1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
salt and pepper
1. Whisk eggs and egg whites in large bowl.
2. Add chopped spinach and sun dried tomatoes.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
4. Spray muffin tin and fill with egg mixture. Top with desired amount of goat cheese.
5. Bake for at 425 degrees for about 15 mins. I used a knife to stick in the middle to check if they were finished.
6. Once cooled, top with avocado and ENJOY!