I love Thursdays! Want to know why?
It’s when my Blue Apron box is delivered with exciting new meals for me to try.
This is a review of why I suggest Blue Apron and how its working for my husband and I.
I was introduced by my friend, who had sent me a free week! $60 worth of food for free…DUH! So I signed up and BOOM, Thursday morning came and my ingredients for 3 amazing meals were at my door step. We had Pork BBQ burgers, a spicy pasta and chicken with korean rice cakes. Continue reading “Blue Apron -Friday Favorite”
This recipe was inspired by an amazing breakfast I had in San Diego. I am all about convenience so I turned the scramble into egg muffins. The recipe makes 12 muffins so you can meal prep and re-heat them for the rest of the week.
8 whole eggs
6 egg whites
1 cup chopped spinach
1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
salt and pepper
1. Whisk eggs and egg whites in large bowl.
2. Add chopped spinach and sun dried tomatoes.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
4. Spray muffin tin and fill with egg mixture. Top with desired amount of goat cheese.
5. Bake for at 425 degrees for about 15 mins. I used a knife to stick in the middle to check if they were finished.
6. Once cooled, top with avocado and ENJOY!